Cassese 939 saw and powerful extractor

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
Border Frames
Organisation: Border Frames
Interests: I have joined The Framer's Forum to sell equipment and stock from my company Border Frames. We are ceasing production at Lochmaben during October. Alan Sloan. Alternative contact is Caroline. Office no is 01387 810455

Cassese 939 saw and powerful extractor

Post by Border Frames »

Following our post of mid Oct we have various machines and moulding stock to clear. Remaining items are avaialble at reduced prices. All prices ex VAT. Send for list of mouldings. All subject to being unsold. Call in advance to check. Border Frames Lochmaben Lockerbie DG11 1RE 01387 810455 and ask for Caroline or Alan. info@borderframes.com
Saw 1 pic 1.jpg
Saw 1 pic 1.jpg (284.93 KiB) Viewed 1585 times
Cassese 939 Twin saw with spare blades. Trusty machine. £2000.
DCE Dust extractor.JPG
DCE Dust extractor.JPG (292.24 KiB) Viewed 1585 times
DCE Dust Extractor. Would service one or two saws to higher degree than inflatable bag type extractors. £500
Border Frames
Organisation: Border Frames
Interests: I have joined The Framer's Forum to sell equipment and stock from my company Border Frames. We are ceasing production at Lochmaben during October. Alan Sloan. Alternative contact is Caroline. Office no is 01387 810455

Re: Cassese 939 saw and powerful extractor

Post by Border Frames »

The saw and extractor have been sold. Alan