Aviva Community Fund

Get help and framing advice from the framing community
ianb@frameofmind
Organisation: Frame Of Mind CIC
Interests: Picture Framing

Aviva Community Fund

Post by ianb@frameofmind »

Help!!!!

Frame Of Mind has been nominated again in the Aviva Community Fund Challenge for our work with people living with Dementia. The vote has just over a week to go now and we have 1400 votes. It's a lot but not nearly enough. If you haven't already voted I really need you to vote for Frame Of Mind by reading these simple steps and clicking on the link at the bottom of this message to vote for Frame of Mind

1 After you have clicked on the link at the bottom of this post the Aviva page will open. Click on the green login/register tab in the top right hand corner

2 Next click on the register now button

3 Type in your email, a NEW password (if you voted last year your password will not have been saved) first name, surname and click on the finish button.

4 Now come out and go to your emails as you have automatically been sent an email by Aviva. When it arrives (in about a minute) click on confirm your email address.

5 You will then be taken to complete your registration,
Your name and last name will already be filled in, you just need to click on whether you're a Aviva customer, or none of the above, you're over 18 and you accept the Aviva terms and conditions. Then click complete my details

6 This will finally take you back to the Aviva Frame Of Mind page and a voting scale allowing you to vote.
Just tap on the plus sign on the far right of the scale until it gets to the number 10. Once you have done this click on submit votes.

It will then tell you that you have cast all your votes and thank you for your support and number of votes for Frame Of Mind will have increased by 10

We are in 9th place at the minute and and there's only 8 days to go. If we are to get through to the final 4 that are in with a chance of winning we really need your support now. Please vote now and get as many people as you can to do the same.

Ian

https://www.avivacommunityfund.co.uk/vo ... ew/16-1282
Graysalchemy

Re: Aviva Community Fund

Post by Graysalchemy »

I have just given you all my votes I remember this cause from last year, happy to help!! :clap: :clap:
Framie
Organisation: Anything Framed
Interests: Custom Framing, Hand Finishes and Multi Aperture Mounts.

Post by Framie »

Got my votes too :clap: :clap: :clap: good luck.
Anything Framed
kartoffelngeist
Organisation: Rosie's Framers and Crafts
Interests: Framing, mental health, martial arts

Post by kartoffelngeist »

Got all my votes too!

Never worked with anyone suffering from dementia here, but I've seen the difference this can make in people who have acquired brain injuries and can have similar symptoms.

Projects like this make a much bigger difference to a lot of people's lives than most people would expect. I won't rave on about it too much but if anyone's not sure of the impact it has it really can be huge.

I also know how big an impact an input of funding like that would have on the service and how much they would be able to do with it.

Get your votes in!
Thanks,

andrew
"The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them in to the impossible."
Etsy
Facebook
Twitter

Tudor Rose
Organisation: The Framing Lot
Interests: Tudor history, swimming, walking and needlework.

Post by Tudor Rose »

Happy to support you again this year. All 3 of us here have voted for you - best of luck and hope you are successful.
Jo Palmer GCF(APF) Adv
Textile, Mount Design & Function & Conservation

Forum Moderator & Framing Educator
www.pictureframingtraining.com
Guild Certified Examiner & Guild Accredited Trainer
Guild Chair & Master May 2019 to May 2022
ianb@frameofmind
Organisation: Frame Of Mind CIC
Interests: Picture Framing

Post by ianb@frameofmind »

Wow 400 votes for Frame Of Mind yesterday thanks to everyone for their amazing support. We're on the move!! But we still need more votes, yes MORE VOTES. If you haven't already voted I really need you to vote for Frame Of Mind by clicking on the link below, registering and giving your 10 votes to Frame of Mind.

We are up to 7th place at the minute and and there's only 7 days to go. If we are to get through to the final 4 and be in with a chance of winning we really need your support now. Please vote now and get as many people as you can to do the same.

Ian

https://www.avivacommunityfund.co.uk/vo ... ew/16-1282
Chris2103
Organisation: Chris Lordan Photography
Interests: Photography: social, landscape, product, wildlife. Hockey. Framing my pictures

Post by Chris2103 »

Votes cast. Good luck
dreckly
Organisation: Lamorna picture framing
Interests: pasties
cream teas
ciders

Post by dreckly »

Fantastic work well done :clap:
10 more votes. Good luck.