Handfinishing course with a difference

Something to announce to the world? Do it here.
Not your average framer
Organisation: The Dartmoor Gallery
Interests: Lost causes, saving and restoring old things, learning something every day

Re: Handfinishing course with a difference

Post by Not your average framer »

Will those who wish to book onto the course please let me know now so that I can check if we have enough attending to make the course viable. As time is pressing, I need announce if the course will run, or not by the end of Wednesday this week.

If the course will be running, I will be requesting payments for the course when I am able to confirm that the course will run, so that I can pay for all that is needed to run the course and have everything ready in good time.

Thank you,
Mark
Mark Lacey

“Life is short. Art long. Opportunity is fleeting. Experience treacherous. Judgement difficult.”
― Geoffrey Chaucer
Not your average framer
Organisation: The Dartmoor Gallery
Interests: Lost causes, saving and restoring old things, learning something every day

Post by Not your average framer »

Sorry, but there were not enough wanting to attend the course to cover the cost of running the course, so the course will not be able to run.

This is the second year which I have been asked if I will run another course, but the numbers required to make it possible failed to happen. As a result, I think it is time to call it a day and leave it at that!

Mark
Mark Lacey

“Life is short. Art long. Opportunity is fleeting. Experience treacherous. Judgement difficult.”
― Geoffrey Chaucer
IFGL
Organisation: Inframe Gallery Ltd
Interests: Films ,music and art, my wife and kids are pretty cool too.

Post by IFGL »

That is a shame Mark, I was browsing through the pictures you posted the links to and thought they were very good, most impressive, would a more expensive one to one course be more effective/viable?, coming from Sheffield travelling so far would not be viable for me with Pete on my doorstep, although I did think about coming, so it shows you are tempting people as far as darkest Yorkshire.
YPF
Organisation: Your Picture Framer
Interests: Dog agility with my 2 cocker cross spaniels and a bit of woodturning. Recently taken up the ukulele!

Post by YPF »

What a pity, I was really looking forward to it. Mark, I will PM you tomorrow.
Steve
Chief Coffee Drinker
http://www.yourpictureframer.co.uk