- Photo of glasses
- photo.JPG (131.72 KiB) Viewed 2773 times
Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
Something to announce to the world? Do it here.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 76
- Joined: Tue 30 Sep, 2014 10:01 pm
- Location: Eastleigh
- Organisation: We Frame It
- Interests: Professional picture framer. Triathlete
I thought I would share these amazing glasses with everyone because I find them fantastic to use and I never lose them because you werar them round your neck. They are called clic and hang round your neck at a a good height that they dont interfere with your work. When you want to wear them just pull the magnet apart and plonk on your nose. To take them off once again just pull the magnet apart on the bridge of your nose.
To be creative we must lose our fear of being wrong.
- Posts: 3048
- Joined: Sun 06 May, 2012 6:27 pm
- Location: Sheffield UK
- Organisation: Inframe Gallery Ltd
- Interests: Films ,music and art, my wife and kids are pretty cool too.
- Location: Sheffield