The Larson-Juhl Scholarship

Something to announce to the world? Do it here.
fine-art-trade-guild
Organisation: Fine Art Trade Guild
Interests: Encouraging and promoting the best in art and framing

The Larson-Juhl Scholarship

Post by fine-art-trade-guild »

Larson Juhl Scholarship
Larson Juhl Scholarship
Larson-Juhl-scholarship-2019.jpg (68.45 KiB) Viewed 3128 times
Larson-Juhl and the Guild’s Framing Standards and Qualifications Committee (FSQC) are pleased to announce the opening of the Spring 2019 round of the Larson-Juhl Scholarship applications.
For this round, two successful framers will benefit from a bursary which covers the costs of achieving their GCF certification and their first year’s CPD, including advanced workshops and seminars with Guild Accredited trainers.
Applications close at 5pm on 31 May and applicants will be informed of the results by 2nd July 2019. Ideal candidates should at least be proficient in framing, and have a clear idea of their future goals within the industry.

Here's what a recent winner had to say:
I am one of the winners of the Larson-Juhl/Fine Art Trade Guild scholarships from summer last year. I have now sat and passed my Guild Certified Framers’ exam and I am, of course, delighted. I just wanted to contact you both to say thank you very much for your scholarship and the support and help it has given me. I am very grateful and I’m very much looking forward to working with LJ and the Guild in the future.

You can find out more and download an application form here: http://fineart.co.uk/larson-juhl-scholarship.aspx
If you need any more information, feel free to email the Chair of the FSQC, Steven McKee, at fsqc@fineart.co.uk

4walls by Larson-Juhl UK #WeAreTheGuild #framedforgood

Posted by: Ian Kenny GCF(APF) Adv
Chairman and Master of the Guild
The Fine Art Trade Guild is owned and run by its members, and for the benefit of its members. These members share a common goal, which is to promote and encourage the best in art and framing.
https://www.fineart.co.uk