Fine Art Trade Guild’s new festival of art and framing

Something to announce to the world? Do it here.
huntvambo
Organisation: Framed
Interests: Music, cycling, drinking, The Sensational Alex Harvey Band

Fine Art Trade Guild’s new festival of art and framing

Post by huntvambo »

Received a mail from the FATG today outlining their new festival of art and framing which is open to members and non-members.

Hope I'm not stealing anyones thunder by posting this as I'm sure the FATG will at some point, details below:

The Fine Art Trade Guild’s new festival of art and framing will enhance the annual awards dinner with a two-day programme of a table-top trade event, seminars demonstrations and framing exhibition . Meet Learn Celebrate is open to everyone in the art and framing industry – you don’t have to be entered in the awards to participate and non-members are very welcome.

Link to the FATG webpage:

http://fineart.co.uk/Article/Detail.asp ... 9a8cfda347
Louise Hay
Organisation: Fine Art Trade Guild
Interests: Art, Framing, Glass blowing, Ceramics, Cooking (& eating!), Making stuff, Brixton Community Base

Re: Fine Art Trade Guild’s new festival of art and framing

Post by Louise Hay »

Hi Paul

Thanks for taking the trouble - I'm online now (yes, still at the Guild office) in order to post in Announcements, but you've beat me to it.

To Register for the event go to http://www.fineart.co.uk/DynamicEnquiry ... ation.aspx - everyone is welcome and we plan to have a great event. The seminars are coming together and there are now 18 confirmed exhibitors - do return to the Guild site to see what's added as the programme develops.
Louise Hay, CEO Fine Art Trade Guild
louise@fineart.co.uk
Tim
Organisation: Deepwell Framing
Interests: Photography, Growing it, Cooking it, Eating it. Sauvignon Blanc. Syrah.

Post by Tim »

Just a minor point, but unless you're ok with postcodes, it's not easy to work out where this event is being held from the notices on the FATG website. I may have missed something of course, but only the 'MK' postcode area gave it away to me......
Youth and experience are no match for age and treachery...
Roboframer

Post by Roboframer »

Yes, I had to google the postcode for a map, it's at St Neots, which is NW of Bedford.
Jonny2morsos
Organisation: Northborough Framing
Interests: Fly Fishing, Photography and Real Ale.

Post by Jonny2morsos »

Here is a link to Wyboston Lakes Conference Centre http://www.wybostonlakes.co.uk/

I have been to another do there and can confirm it is a very good venue with excellent facilities.

I am not much into Black Tie dinners these days but I might go down and have a look at the exhibition on the Sunday as it is only about an hour from home.

Any one like to predict the winners?
Max Roberts
Organisation: Headrow Gallery, Leeds
Interests: Business, Music of all genres, art, aviation & travel

Post by Max Roberts »

Thanks for pointing out the lack of a clear indication as to where the event is being held. I've had a word with the guild office and more details should hopefully be posted on the Guild website asap. Cheers. Max