East Anglia – Hot Press Day at Wessex Pictures

Something to announce to the world? Do it here.
Steve Goodall
Organisation: Wessex Pictures Group
Interests: Gothic Punk / Man City / Photography...

East Anglia – Hot Press Day at Wessex Pictures

Post by Steve Goodall »

Hot Press “Drop In Day” at Wessex Pictures...

Address - Unit 4, Charles Wood Road - Rash's Green Ind Est - East Dereham - NR19 1SX – Tel 01362 690002

When -24th May 2011 – we start at 9.30am & aim to finish around 4.30pm

What's it all about??? - We will be there all day to answer your questions / solve any problems / demonstrate techniques both new & old - explain our product range & offer fantastic deals on equipment & materials!!!

This is an “open house event” – so there is no need to pre-book a place - please feel free to pop in for 5 minutes – or stay all day!!!

We look forward to seeing you there!!!
It's not a secret - I work for Wessex Pictures & I'm here to help!!! you can email me at steveg@wessexpictures.com or call me on 07585 138566
The Jolly Good Framer #1

Re: East Anglia – Hot Press Day at Wessex Pictures

Post by The Jolly Good Framer #1 »

I'll be there!
Jonny2morsos
Organisation: Northborough Framing
Interests: Fly Fishing, Photography and Real Ale.

Post by Jonny2morsos »

If I can get the Mrs to look after the shop I will come over as I also need to look up and old mate who lives in the area.
Steve Goodall

Post by Steve Goodall »

Everyone is welcome - please feel free to pop in for 5 minutes - or stay all day - the kettle will be on!!!

John from the Wessex branch tells me this looks like it will be a busy day :clap:
It's not a secret - I work for Wessex Pictures & I'm here to help!!! you can email me at steveg@wessexpictures.com or call me on 07585 138566
Steve Goodall

Post by Steve Goodall »

...Just been getting the car loaded for the trip down to Dereham tomorrow...

The "drop in day" at Wessex is on Tuesday - it would be nice to see a few forum members popping in for a coffee & a gossip!!!
Steve Goodall

Post by Steve Goodall »

...just a quick thank you to all those that made it down to the "drop in day" at Wessex Pictures in Dereham. It was a good day - lots of questions answered - lots of "off page" forum gossip - and a good amount of orders too - THANKS EVERYONE :clap:

If anyone would be interested in having a similar event in their region - give me a shout - if we get enough numbers we are willing to travel "almost anywhere"...
The Jolly Good Framer #1

Post by The Jolly Good Framer #1 »

Thanks Steve,
I went along with lots of questions but I didn’t need to ask them as you answered them just with what you were demonstrating! And you answered a lot more questions that I didn’t even know I needed to ask which was great!

I was expecting the day to be a bit Fraught but there was no Danger of that happening!

And thanks to John (Wessex Pictures Dereham branch manager) for making us feel welcome and for the tasty lunch.
stcstc

Post by stcstc »

you sure nothing was dangerous or fraught with it :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Steve Goodall

Post by Steve Goodall »

:giggle: