Cutting Options with the VSG

Something to announce to the world? Do it here.
span2iels
Organisation: Harlequin Frames
Interests: Rugby Union, Bridge, allotment.

Cutting Options with the VSG

Post by span2iels »

Both John (aka Merlin), myself and Nico Valiani will be at our second dedicated Valiani Support Group (VSG) demo, this weekend at the FATG's Meet, Learn Celebrate weekend at the Robinson Centre, Wyboston Lakes Conference Centre, Wyboston, Bedfordshire MK44 3BA. It is an ideal opportunity for Valiani customers/users both old and prospective to come along and meet the team, bring along any questions and generally have a chat about the services that Valiani and the VSG have to offer. We will have a Mat Pro CMC 80 at the show and will be demonstrating along with the wide range of cutting options including that of thick board the MatStylus Deluxe pen attachment.

Also it is an opportunity to check out the subjects being prepared for the FREE Advanced Training Course to be held over the weekend of the 17th/18th Sep. In addition, for what's new at Valiani, VSG news updates and Valiani software hints and tips remember to have a good look at my column in Picture Business, not to mention the regular VSG Newsletter.

Finally, for this coming weekend I have been asked to demonstrate how I support fabric art and will be covering lacing, pins and foamboard, tight fit, how and when to use the light tack and finally, the use of donor materials. Should anyone have a question then don't hesitate to reply to this posting or send a pm/email.

Hope to see you this weekend.

Mal
Mal Reynolds GCF(APF) Adv
Bespoke Picture Framing and Custom Mount Cutting
International Lecturer and Trainer