London Branch Event 14th July 2011

Something to announce to the world? Do it here.
Louise Hay
Organisation: Fine Art Trade Guild
Interests: Art, Framing, Glass blowing, Ceramics, Cooking (& eating!), Making stuff, Brixton Community Base

London Branch Event 14th July 2011

Post by Louise Hay »

To be held on Wednesday 14th July 2011, from 7pm for 7.30pm at The Reigate Manor Hotel, Reigate Hill, Surrey RH2 9PF. Tel: 01737 240125

Come along to the next Fine Art Trade Guild London Branch Event on Thursday 14th July for food, drinks and networking with your fellow professionals! It will be held at The Reigate Manor Hotel. Time: 7pm for 7.30pm.

Our speaker for the evening will be David Wilkie GCF. David will be giving us a fascinating insight into the use of colour and design in framing and he’ll be bringing some of his competition pieces to help illustrate his talk. Towards the end of the evening we will hold our usual "Questions and Answers" section where you will have the opportunity to ask any question on techniques, equipment, and best practice etc. There will be a small charge of £8.50 for members (£10 for non-members). This includes the buffet and is payable on the night.

Paul hopes to see you there and remember to bring along family, friends and contacts for what I am sure will be a most enjoyable evening.

Please confirm your attendance by Friday 8th July 2011 by contacting Paul Webb GCF on 020 8390 0205 or paul.webb@artworkcreations.co.uk.
Louise Hay, CEO Fine Art Trade Guild
louise@fineart.co.uk
David
Organisation: Silverstone Framing
Interests: Photography, Motor Racing, Military

Re: London Branch Event 14th July 2011

Post by David »

The talk will be based on the one I gave at the recent MLC event which seemed to go down well. This covered the use of colour in framing, basic colour theory, and some very general guidelines. This talk will be nearer two hours and I’ll be expanding it to include some design principles.

The meetings are open to non-members, all are welcome and it’s a friendly group, so it would be good to see some new faces. It’s about a mile from J8 M25.

David.
Roboframer

Post by Roboframer »

Sold!

See you a week today.
David
Organisation: Silverstone Framing
Interests: Photography, Motor Racing, Military

Post by David »

Excellent. Look forward to it - I think.

David.