Bristol - i 4 imaging event

Something to announce to the world? Do it here.
Steve Goodall
Organisation: Wessex Pictures Group
Interests: Gothic Punk / Man City / Photography...

Bristol - i 4 imaging event

Post by Steve Goodall »

Hot Press & many other fine companies are exhibiting at The i 4 imaging Roadshow - Bristol – next Tuesday – 27th September 2011

9 great companies – all in one place – all on the same day!!!

Hot Press HQ
Drytac House
Filwood Road
Fishponds
Bristol
BS16 3RY
0117 958 6500
10am to 4pm

You don’t need to register to attend & admission is free – with coffee & biscuits too!!!

You can chat at length with these great exhibitors In a relaxed atmosphere that is very different to the bigger shows...

Exhibitors include...
Hot Press, Fuji, Permajet, Mario Acerboni albums, Butterwick Wells albums, onOne Software,
Citibloks print blocks, C41s professional processing and DPM Wallbank photographic trade suppliers.

If you are a Hot Press user – please check under your bench before coming – as we are offering great deals - on all our materials & equipment!!!

If you aren’t currently a user – then please come & see how easy it is to create stunning finished work.

Please consider this as your invitation to come along & join us for five minutes – or stay or all day!!!

Full details can be found here... http://www.i4imaging.co.uk

Enjoy the rest of the week!!!
Steve
It's not a secret - I work for Wessex Pictures & I'm here to help!!! you can email me at steveg@wessexpictures.com or call me on 07585 138566
Steve Goodall
Organisation: Wessex Pictures Group
Interests: Gothic Punk / Man City / Photography...

Re: Bristol - i 4 imaging event

Post by Steve Goodall »

I forgot to mention...

As we actually manufacture our products in Bristol - rather than just being an importer of goods - we would be very happy to show visitors around the factory - so you can see how the products are made & how we keep control of the quality.

It is interesting & impressive - well I think so....
It's not a secret - I work for Wessex Pictures & I'm here to help!!! you can email me at steveg@wessexpictures.com or call me on 07585 138566