For topics that fall into the 'None Of The Above' category
JohnMcafee
Organisation: Scenes
Interests: Picture Framing
Putting the world to rights

New Forum Rules

Post by JohnMcafee »

All members must read and agree to the following terms:

Permissions for Redistribution of the Copyright Holder maintains some semblance of artistic control over the development of the license from time to time revised and/or new versions of this License released under Section 6.1. For legal entities, "You" includes any entity (including a cross-claim or counterclaim in a commercial product offering. The obligations in this License. However, parties who have received a copy of the Covered Code or as an executable program.

Code" are defined in the Program: Copyright (C) <YEAR>, <ORGANIZATION> and others. All Rights Reserved" are retained in Python alone or as a result, the Commercial Distributor in connection with its exercise of rights under this License, you must make the terms and any licenses granted by this License, each Contributor hereby grants You, effective on the Program, it is available from such Contributor, if any, specified by the acts or omissions of such entity. Source Code of any such Derivative Works that You changed the files of the Covered Code; (b) You must make certain that everyone has such rights, we have made it clear that any provisions which differ from this software may accept certain responsibilities with respect to the Work, thus creating a Compiled Work on their system exactly as it may be modified in such a notice placed by Apple as they appear in your best interest to keep your copy or copies of the Work is not what we distributed. Therefore we (Mike Stephenson and other modifications made to create any relationship of agency, partnership, or joint venture or any other entity that creates or contributes to the Program. In addition, after a new version of the rest of the alternative licenses, if any, must include a prominent statement that the Program is void, and will automatically terminate upon a material breach of its Contribution alone or in part pre-release, untested, or not fully tested works.

Get more legaleese from Legal Ipsum

Or other ipsums here
"A little learning is a dangerous thing"

(Also known as John, the current forum administrator)
IFGL
Organisation: Inframe Gallery Ltd
Interests: Films ,music and art, my wife and kids are pretty cool too.

Re: New Forum Rules

Post by IFGL »

Phew I started to get worried then, luckily enough I am on android.
StevenG
Organisation: Featurepiece Frames
Interests: Movies, always trying to get things better, Wasting money on things I don't need, reading stuff on here, eating sandwiches & being thankful for the small things

Post by StevenG »

Thanks for clearing that up, I was worried that maybe I put too much vinegar on my sausage rolls
easypopsgcf
Organisation: home
Interests: cars

Post by easypopsgcf »

:lol: