Football

For topics that fall into the 'None Of The Above' category
Spit
Organisation: Framing Mad
Interests: Framing, watercolours & CCFC

Football

Post by Spit »

I've been having a real squeaky bum day - my team (Cov) narrowly escaped relegation. It was only because Lesta couldn't score at Stoke that we survived - Lesta being the ones relegated instead.

I'm glad the season is over, I need a rest from the cycle of misery they put me through every week :evil: The wife's relieved too - no bad moods from me for three months :D
http://www.classicbikeart.co.uk

Steve.
During business hours : My status
Moglet
Organisation: An Urban Myth
Interests: I'll let you know if I get my life back.

Re: Football

Post by Moglet »

Spit wrote:I'm glad the season is over, I need a rest from the cycle of misery they put me through every week
Just as well you mentioned Coventry, Steve, otherwise I'd have thought you were a Swindon supporter! :lol:
........Áine JGF SGF FTB
Image .Briseann an dúchas trí shuiligh an chuit.
w00dward
Organisation: Just here
Interests: 42

Post by w00dward »

I hear you Steve. I had an argument at work with a Lesta guy about who was going to go down. It seems as though everyone agreed with him and said that Southampton wouldn't win and would go down.

I have won the bet. :lol: :lol: Time to collect on Tuesday. Now, should I be a kind Cov fan and be quiet and take the money, or should I be myself and take the money and make his life hell for the next year... hmmm What would he do to me? Who cares, time for some fun. :twisted:

I'm hoping we keep the manager and have some form of stability next season.
Paul.

Alcohol does not make you FAT
- it makes you LEAN ….
against tables, chairs, floors, walls and ugly people.