17 years of married bliss.

For topics that fall into the 'None Of The Above' category
Roboframer

17 years of married bliss.

Post by Roboframer »

.... and I forgot it was our anniversary today, (yesterday by the time I've finished typing) it's the first time I've ever done that. We agreed never to remind each other and now the score is 1-1 so I don't feel too bad.

After the horrors of "9/11" I thought it would be impossible to forget our anniversary and I do remember us agreeing that if the date ever fell on a day we could actually celebrate - (so that would be a Saturday), we'd delay any celebrations, so that makes me feel a bit better too.

So we discussed what we'd do and when and decided that things are so hectic now, at work and at home (new kitchen being installed, commencing Monday) that we'd just nip out tomorrow, after a 3 course breakfast, and treat ourselves to something we really want, (a pair of Hunter wellies for Pat and a standard bay tree for me) before gutting the kitchen, ready for the kitchen guy (husband of one of our employees - very very good)
Nigel Nobody

Re: 17 years of married bliss.

Post by Nigel Nobody »

Happy Anniversary Pat & John!

Strike me lucky, you two are easily pleased!
Roboframer

Post by Roboframer »

Wait 'til you see the kitchen!
Ricky
Organisation: Barnard Castle Framers.
Interests: Art, Photography,Ceramics,
Restoration.Horses.

Post by Ricky »

Congratulations on Your Anniversary Pat & John!

I've Just Celebrated 12yrs of Happy Marriage

Which is not bad considering I've Been Married For 36 :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(Only Joking dear)
Moglet
Organisation: An Urban Myth
Interests: I'll let you know if I get my life back.

Post by Moglet »

Belated congrats to yourself and Missus R on your anniversary, John. :clap:

Wishing you both a really good year ahead (especially when you get to play with your stonking new kitchen!). ;)

Happy anniversary to Ricky and Mrs. Ricky, too. :)
........Áine JGF SGF FTB
Image .Briseann an dúchas trí shuiligh an chuit.
Not your average framer
Organisation: The Dartmoor Gallery
Interests: Lost causes, saving and restoring old things, learning something every day

Post by Not your average framer »

Congratulations John & Pat. What a team you guys are! I think very few married couples are able to work together and those who can make it work are special. May I wish you many more wonderful years together!

We've just celebrated our 14th Wedding Anniversary and both of us nearly did not make it. I have my heart attack 5 1/2 years ago and Vee had a burst appendix 2 years ago. Vee was very close to dying. We are both very grateful to still have each other.

Funny as it may seem, my birthday is the 11th September and on that fateful day (9-11), my elderly aunt sent my a card wishing me a truly memorable birthday. I don't think she expected it to be as memorable as it turned out.
Mark Lacey

“Life is short. Art long. Opportunity is fleeting. Experience treacherous. Judgement difficult.”
― Geoffrey Chaucer