Easter Hols

For topics that fall into the 'None Of The Above' category
Roboframer

Easter Hols

Post by Roboframer »

So - did you close for the bank hoildays only, did you close Saturday too or are you open on the bank holidays, or one of them?

If you closed for both/either/Saturday as well, what did you do?

Please don't anyone say they stayed open the whole weekend including Sunday!

Then again if I were 3 miles up the road in Arundel - big tourist town with a castle to die for, I probably would!!! Then again I'd be closed other 'normal' times - Arundel is like Dodge City on a lot of normal days.

Me?

Closed Good Friday and Easter Monday - never open on a Sunday regardless.

The bank holiday crept up on us - never made any plans at all. Spent the day fitting bathroom corner cabinets (all you see is a mirror - no handles or knobs - ..................bar the one with the drilll :!: )

Then cleaning out the filter system in our pond then nipping out to the local garden centre which has a great aquatic dept, treated ourselves to two 12" Koi - hope they are too big for the local heron! Have a guess what THEY cost!!!

Sunday, visit in-laws in S. London, Monday? Not a clue!
foxyframer
Organisation: Hampshire Framing
Interests: Golf, DIY and baking bread,cakes, biscuits and making chilli jams and various chutneys.

Post by foxyframer »

Closed Good Friday, always do. Spent the day in Bournemouth with my mother-in-law,wife and daughter. Bit of gentle D.I.Y. Son is on a weekend survival course.

Today full working day as usual. Sunday and Easter Monday closed. Monday is a closing day anyway.

Tourist hotspots: phew what a scorcher, dripping ice-creams and looking gormless, rampant brats and ciggies stubbed out behind the pictures ?
Last one experienced by an friend who had a gallery in a tourist area.

Staying home tomorrow and Monday.
Measure twice - cut once
Not your average framer
Organisation: The Dartmoor Gallery
Interests: Lost causes, saving and restoring old things, learning something every day

Post by Not your average framer »

Friday - Made new moulding rack, this took ages to do, but hasn't resulted in any more space! Oh well, some time I'll have to do another!
Mary Case GCF

Post by Mary Case GCF »

we're closed right through, from the Friday to Tuesday at 9am. too much work needing done in the garden!

We plan to go in on Monday to frame up some Ltd Editions that aren't shifting from our print browser & possibly make some readymades up
kev@frames
Organisation: Moonshine Framing Penzance
Interests: 4 or 5 ...

Post by kev@frames »

closed closed closed closed :) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D