unresolved query

Site announcements
Problems/suggestions/Questions
deepictureman
Organisation: Godmanchester Picture Framing
Interests: DIY, Picture Framing, Landscape Gardening, charity work, Local Town Council,

unresolved query

Post by deepictureman »

Hi John,

I received an automated closure message [from you dated 26 Dec 2009] saying that my earlier query had been addressed by an Administrator and that the issue had been resolved however I have no record of such a closure. Earlier in the year, I attempted to ask if any other framer could help me source a style of moulding that had been discontinued by Lion and tried to send JPGs of the moulding in question. I found that I could not upload the JPGS onto your web site and sent an e-mail to those who offered to help if I showed them the style I wanted, copied to you, hoping that you would advise how I might upload the JPEGs but no one came back to me.

I would appreciate any assistance you may be able to provide in this regard.

Kind regards,

Dave
John
Site Admin
Organisation: Scenes Picture Framing
Interests: Forums and stuff

Re: unresolved query

Post by John »

Hi Dave,

When attaching an image to your post you should find these instructions helpful. If you continue to have problems uploading images please let me know.

Sorry, I did not notice that you had reported a post until I chanced on it on 26th December. By that time I just assumed that the matter had expired so I just closed the report. If you need to contact a site moderator/administrator with a query about the forum you will get a much quicker response if you do so by email or PM.