re installing bbest

Site announcements
Problems/suggestions/Questions
michelle
Organisation: Blackcab Studio
Interests: Driving my 1965 Bedford Dormobile.

re installing bbest

Post by michelle »

I have a new computer and need to re-install bbest, i have my name and key code but can't find where to put it! :head: I think I am being a bit thick but only seem to find where to buy the package again and how to download the free trial. Will contact john monday if no one around today but am a little impatient to play with my new toy so thought that someone may come to my rescue. thanks
JohnMcafee
Organisation: Scenes
Interests: Picture Framing
Putting the world to rights

Re: re installing bbest

Post by JohnMcafee »

Hi Michelle,

Download from here:- http://estlite.scenes.biz/download.php

On that page, click the BBEst radio button before "Click here to download" which downloads the setup program for BBEst.

When you run (or open, depending on your browser) the setup program, you will be asked for your business name and registration key.

If you have problems with any of this, give us a shout tomorrow and we will get you up and running on your new computer.

John
Tel: 028 9024 7878
"A little learning is a dangerous thing"

(Also known as John, the current forum administrator)
michelle
Organisation: Blackcab Studio
Interests: Driving my 1965 Bedford Dormobile.

Re: re installing bbest

Post by michelle »

thanks John and yet again what fantastic service, I am sure you are supposed to be putting your feet up on a sunday afternoon rather than working to help people like me out.
I am now up and running so big thankyou, I think now that I have a more reliable set up I will trial the full programme. I tried to trial it via my mac but obviously no joy but now I have the pc no excuse not to try.