What If Estlite Integrated with Your cloud based apps?

Software related questions, and
suggestions for new features or improvements.
Grahame Case

What If Estlite Integrated with Your cloud based apps?

Post by Grahame Case »

Would you be interested in Estlite automatically inviting your customers to subscribe to your Mailchimp newsletter?
What about every time a customer comes in for custom framing they automatically receive an email at a set date later inviting them to leave you a review on Trustpilot ?

Would you like estlite to automatically send a "Company Work Order" via email to your workshop?

Would you like Estlite to automatically create a new contact for your customer in your Google Contacts or add an account for them to your online shop?

would you like to send an abbreviated confirmation of your customers work order by text ?

all this is possible, John is currently looking into the coding (it involves using dropbox and a third party software service called Zapier,

If i can get it working sucessfully with our system i'll create a step by step tutorial on how to do it yourself.
markw

Re: What If Estlite Integrated with Your cloud based apps?

Post by markw »

emailed copy of invoice would be good. Could see lots of potential for a estlite triggered app link.
JohnMcafee
Organisation: Scenes
Interests: Picture Framing
Putting the world to rights

Post by JohnMcafee »

Mark, do you want to email a copy of a previously printed docket or email the docket instead of printing?
"A little learning is a dangerous thing"

(Also known as John, the current forum administrator)
markw

Post by markw »

Hi John
would like to email copy of docket to customer after printing. I suppose ideally I would like to ask customer what they want - so have the choice at the moment of communication with the customer.
JohnMcafee
Organisation: Scenes
Interests: Picture Framing
Putting the world to rights

Post by JohnMcafee »

Mark,
Download the latest build and if you have set up the free version of CutePDF as your default PDF writer then: -

In the History screen:
1. Select the job
2. Alt-Click the Printer button in the re-print invoice box.

This will create an email with a PDF of the job attached and present a screen where you can edit your message prior to sending.
"A little learning is a dangerous thing"

(Also known as John, the current forum administrator)