bbest setting up

Software related questions, and
suggestions for new features or improvements.
greenfields

bbest setting up

Post by greenfields »

hello i set the system up today i put in the price that i think my customers will pay it is between 4to 7 pounds more expensive than the calculator .
i will have to buy a flatscreen for the shop i have not got internet in the shop i have it here in the house .
wel monday is the big day which i will start to use the bbest system so i hope it all goes well .

thankyou
markw

Post by markw »

getting those prices fine tuned takes some time but its worth the effort. It pays to analyse the figures that any software produces so that you reach a point where you are happy that your getting the right figures every time.

I doubt you have a lot of competition up there in the Highlands - always an advantage when it comes to setting prices - but it makes it difficult to make comparisons. My advice would always be to monitor customer feedback - worst thing a customer can say to me is that my prices are very reasonable. I don't mind that they take a sharp intake of breath - as long as they still make the purchase - getting to the happy medium of not too expensive - not too cheap takes time and lots of little adjustments.

I suspect that I am one of the few Est users to have the postcode software installed - if I was just starting with Est it would be there from day 1. My reasoning is very simple and it will have a lot of relevance to your business. If you know where your customers live you can use that information. I know that a lot of my business comes from certain areas and that tells me that I need to advertise or leaflet drop in the areas where I don't get to see customers. It also means that I have all the information I need to chase up customers - or just send them a tempting offer - gather that information from day 1.