framing in Spain

Software related questions, and
suggestions for new features or improvements.
Nigel
Organisation: Frame-it-Rite
Interests: Picture Framing - reading - surfing the web

framing in Spain

Post by Nigel »

Hi,
I am trying to set a framing business in Spain. Can I use Estlite in Spain using the Euro symbol? Also, I am using a internet cafe as my computer is not set up yet, can I download the programme to a CD and still register it when I am ready?
Thanks
Nigel
John
Site Admin
Organisation: Scenes Picture Framing
Interests: Forums and stuff

Post by John »

Hi Nigel,

The program uses the currency symbol provided by the operating system, so estlite will automatically display the correct symbol for your area (assuming that Windows has been set up correctly for your locale).

But the locale can lead to another problem. In UK/USA/AU/NZ etc., the radix (decimal point) is defined as the period (.) and the thousands separator as the comma (,). Whereas in Europe these assignments are reversed, so when operating the program within Europe it might be necessary to tweak the Windows Regional settings in order for the program to function correctly.

EstLite gives you a 100 day trial period, the count begins from when it is first installed on your computer, not the download date. You can register any time within this 100 days, but you will have no difficulty registering after this period has expired.

John