Supplier Updates / Moulding Profiles

Software related questions, and
suggestions for new features or improvements.
Moglet
Organisation: An Urban Myth
Interests: I'll let you know if I get my life back.

Supplier Updates / Moulding Profiles

Post by Moglet »

Hi John,

Apologies if this has been asked before, but can you please refresh my memory about the suppliers that you provide automatic price updates for in Estlite? If the supplier is UK-based, it would be helpful to know whether price updates are provided in Yoyos or Sterling.

Also, does Pre-View contain any pre-loaded moulding profile pictures? If yes, for which suppliers? Also, is there a regular update available for same, and can you override which profiles are refreshed when installing the updates (i.e. if one has scanned / photographed profiles oneself, can one choose to keep the current versions when applying updates?)
........Áine JGF SGF FTB
Image .Briseann an dúchas trí shuiligh an chuit.
John
Site Admin
Organisation: Scenes Picture Framing
Interests: Forums and stuff

Post by John »

Estlite is supplied with settings and markups that are average for the UK trade. When first installed it detects its locale form the operating system and converts all prices to the appropriate currency.

Being aware of its location it will attempt pick up the moulding tables of suppliers who have provided prices in your currency. So an Irish installation of EstLite will only be aware of those moulding suppliers who supply the Irish market, and the only prices available to you will be in your own currency (€). (same for UK, USA, NZ, Australia, etc). To find out whose moulding tables are available to you (assuming you are online), click Options - Suppliers - 'Download The List Of All Suppliers' and you will be presented with a list of suppliers to the Irish market. Now tick the check box of each of the suppliers that you deal with (you can ignore the request for account No.) and click 'Download' and all your suppliers' moulding prices will be instantly available to you.

Pre-View has a few profiles preloaded for demo purposes. However, it can access moulding images online from a few suppliers, such as Arqadia and Sisslings. Many suppliers have expressed an interest in visualisation, and in time there will be more images available to download.
Moglet
Organisation: An Urban Myth
Interests: I'll let you know if I get my life back.

Post by Moglet »

Ta muchly, John! :)
........Áine JGF SGF FTB
Image .Briseann an dúchas trí shuiligh an chuit.