Always asking for more

Software related questions, and
suggestions for new features or improvements.
markw

Always asking for more

Post by markw »

:idea: Would it be possible to add a comment box at the bottom of the invoice. eg. Thanks for using etc.etc, Please make cheques payable, discount on your next order - etc - that bit of paper ends up in your customers hand so you might as well use it to sell some more framing.
idea 2 how about a print to fax button - i often fax invoices to customers - it would be usefull.
Any chance of getting more than three orders to an invoice?
on the history panel - you get to see a big list of customers - and only small list of jobs - could this be reversed - you only need to see a couple of customers names but its usefull to see more jobs!
John
Site Admin
Organisation: Scenes Picture Framing
Interests: Forums and stuff

Post by John »

Hi Mark,

Some good ideas here.

I think you should be able to print to fax as the program stands. I don't have any fax software so I can't test this myself. But Is it not possible to select fax output from the Print Setup dialog box? I am making the assumption that fax software will install a virtual printer to your system which is then available just the same as any physical printer attached to your computer.

Comment box? Does sound good.

Needs some thought though....

When pricing complex jobs, with several types of mount decoration (extra windows, rulled lines, etc.) you will find that the sheet is just about filled with three jobs.

Do you use A5 paper? I always think the output looks better as well as being a less wasteful.

I will have a look at the Job/customer balance in the History window for the next release, which also fixes a couple of minor bugs, sorry, undocumented features. :D

John