Help with EstLite please!

Software related questions, and
suggestions for new features or improvements.
Framerpicture
Organisation: Picture Framing
Interests: Mountain Biking, Walking,

Help with EstLite please!

Post by Framerpicture »

Last week I installed EstLite and loaded on the 500 plus mouldings we offer. This was really made much easier by the suppliers tables
However when I went to add a moulding just now I find the names are missing in the "Select Table" box on the Stocked Mouldings page.
I've tried to download the tables again but although it does this,they don't show up?

Also I would like to find a way of printing out a report for Work due on a certain date, as although most of our work is on a 7 day turn around not all is

The History page would do this but its not printable. I have discovered that in reports I can print out a list of uncompleted work between specified dates but this is configured by their start date not their due date.

If I produce a report for all uncompleted work I see there is a heading for due date. This would work for me but its always blank on my system am I doing something wrong?

I know a lot of you having been using EstLite for years. I have put it off due to the change over and set up,but infact its turned out to be far easier than I thought and we are already
seeing the benefits of a modern system- Ithink the texting/email when jobs are ready is brilliant!

Although I've tried to use Johns help sparingly due to his fire I have had a couple of occasions to phone him this week and he's been so helpful. Thanks John and good luck with getting it all straight again.
http://www.churchgategallery.co.uk/
Follow us on Twitter@PorlockArt
markw

Re: Help with EstLite please!

Post by markw »

Tables - sounds as if you may not have saved the table when exiting. check you have the table ticked in suppliers screen as well as all suppliers tick box in options - mouldings screen)

Reports. Try this and see if it gives you what you want. Highlight the jobs you want to include in your report in red ( you have to have highlights switched on (data screen - tick box bottom left hand corner). When you go to reports you choose to limit your report to that colour highlight - this will give you a chop list of the jobs selected.

This is the only report I use and JM very kindly configured it for the couple of users who generate chop list that we email to our suppliers. Its not exactly what you are looking for - and I am sure John will have a better solution.
Framerpicture
Organisation: Picture Framing
Interests: Mountain Biking, Walking,

Post by Framerpicture »

Thanks Mark

The trouble with the Tables was I had selected show "stocked mouldings" only in options.

I will play about with reporting and see if I can find a solution :D
http://www.churchgategallery.co.uk/
Follow us on Twitter@PorlockArt
John
Site Admin
Organisation: Scenes Picture Framing
Interests: Forums and stuff

Post by John »

As you have discovered, when "Stocked Only" is selected, supplier's tables, while present, are not displayed.

Download the latest version - 7.56, which corrects the problem that prevented the due date from being displayed in some reports.