Estlite suppliers prices

Software related questions, and
suggestions for new features or improvements.
Ramkiter

Estlite suppliers prices

Post by Ramkiter »

Hi John,

Yes, I've finally registered ;-)

I've recently downloaded from within the Estlite programme the manufacturers moulding prices for both Arqadia (UK based) & Sisslings (IRE based) & neither seem to match the price I would excpect for a certain pre-determined moulding, is this because one is Euro based & the other Sterling based & poor me is operating in Euros and both suppliers have offered their listings in Sterling?
Ramkiter

Wrong place

Post by Ramkiter »

Apologies to all, the previous post should have been sent to the Estlite support forum, newbies , when will they learn!
John
Site Admin
Organisation: Scenes Picture Framing
Interests: Forums and stuff

Post by John »

Hi Ramkiter,

Welcome to the forum. And yes, you have posted your query in the right place.

When in a euro region, and Windows has been configured for your locale, the price tables that you download should be in your currency. Estlite first checks with Windows to see what country you are in before displaying the list of suppliers, highlighting those whose tables are available in your currency.

So if the prices you downloaded are wrong, either your computer is not configured correctly for your region, maybe thinking that it is in a Sterling area, or else the table is out of date - in which case, get on to the supplier and ask them to update their prices with us.