the perfect frame pricing software

Software related questions, and
suggestions for new features or improvements.
markw

the perfect frame pricing software

Post by markw »

The Perfect frame pricing software - having used various "editions" of EST i obviously think it does the job - its easy to use and reliable - the only problems being - me, i have the annoying habit of overiting existing customers, or just not assigning the order to the person standing in front of me - yes i should be more attentive, but in my defence i always focus on my customers needs - i want to get the paperwork out of the way asap and invariably there are other customers to serve - the perfect fp software would have to allow for an idiot inputting info incorrectly - perhaps allowing for corrections later - and locking existing customer info.

the other factor - the customer - i doubt we can do much to change the current version - and it would be boring if they were all easy - i could have done without the small child that decided to throw almost all my chevrons around the shop - but his parents did spend a lot of money so i put up and shut up - and why do they always come in batches behind the customer who has a large pile of work that he wants to spend ages deciding on the perfect frame. shouldnt moan its January and i have customers.

:)
John
Site Admin
Organisation: Scenes Picture Framing
Interests: Forums and stuff

Post by John »

Check out Version 6.08 which makes it a little more difficult to overwrite existing customers

John