Any Framing Engineers planning a trip to Cornwall?

Get help and framing advice from the framing community
Whitewater Gallery
Organisation: Whtewater Gallery
Interests: Surfing, sailing

Any Framing Engineers planning a trip to Cornwall?

Post by Whitewater Gallery »

Have been meaning to post this since Christmas and now something has stopped working I, for some reason, have made time to do it!

I have the following that need an annual service

Morso EH
Cassesse CS299 xl2
a Bambi
and an Excalibur 5000

Anyone else in Cornwall need equipment looking at while someone is down this way? Loverly and sunny down here at the moment! :D
Graysalchemy

Re: Any Framing Engineers planning a trip to Cornwall?

Post by Graysalchemy »

It really does pay to have your machinery serviced I had my 3099 and 399 saw serviced for the first time in about 3 yrs and boy they needed it. I have also just had my trucut serviced and wow what a difference. All my machines are much quieter which to me is a good thing. My compressor gets serviced every year with out fail, you don't want one of those going bang on you.

Go on those of you in the west country put your names down for a service, it will be a lot cheaper than calling an engineer out when something goes wrong when you are in the middle of a busy spell. Trust me been there and done that, waiting for something to break is a false economy. If you have spent a fair few thousands of your equipment then it is worth spending some money looking after it. :D :D
Whitewater Gallery
Organisation: Whtewater Gallery
Interests: Surfing, sailing

Re: Any Framing Engineers planning a trip to Cornwall?

Post by Whitewater Gallery »

It would appear that I have not fixed the problem with my Morso so Neil Stout is trying to get down here to Polzeath this Wednesday or next week. Is there anyone here or on the route to Cornwall in need of his services?