Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
Ask for and give assistance
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Mon 18 Oct, 2010 12:53 pm
- Location: Andover
- Organisation: Ace Framing & Art Gallery
- Interests: framing, art, scouting
can anyone id this moulding please
- white moulding.JPG (43.71 KiB) Viewed 701 times
- Posts: 254
- Joined: Wed 02 Jul, 2014 5:06 pm
- Location: Worcestershire
- Organisation: framemaker
- Interests: Antique frames
Could be R&H A122 obeche which is about 83mm wide, with a gesso or similar applied finish...