FramR - Day One Pricing

Get help and framing advice from the framing community
Jag62
Organisation: ---
Interests: Biscuits

FramR - Day One Pricing

Post by Jag62 »

Hi all,

After some deliberation I've opted for a FramR pricing tool subscription.
Please can anyone advise, is the pricing it produces out of the box acceptable for use day one (which I can refine as I progress) or do I need adjust parameters straight away in to get meaningful & reasonable (to me & customer) prices ?

Many thanks,

Neil
Justintime
Organisation: George The Framer LLP
Interests: Gardening, design, electronic music, good food and beverages.

Re: FramR - Day One Pricing

Post by Justintime »

Hi Neil,
Ive been using it out of the box, as far as markups go, for a few months. Youll need to input your overheads and salary etc or override it by just setting your preferred hourly rate.
Lots of adjusting you can do later, for time it takes you to do each component of the job, finishes etc. Contact Mark at framiac, he can help transfer over your current customer database.
I've found it very user friendly and the printable work sheets and the ability to amend jobs and invoices at any stage is very useful.
Justin
Justin George GCF(APF)
Insta: georgetheframer
Ed209
Organisation: Birchington Framing Centre
Interests: Guitar, woodwork, cycling Singing

Re: FramR - Day One Pricing

Post by Ed209 »

I am also a user for over a year now it is very comprehensive how you can tweak the defaults to your requirements.
You can even create your self as a supplier for custom items I do this for Glass.
My only issue and it may be our internet or my PC is it is very slow to respond.