Keencut Framing Masterclass

Get help and framing advice from the framing community
KeencutTechSupport
Organisation: Keencut
Interests: Manufacturing the worlds finest cutting machines.

Keencut Framing Masterclass

Post by KeencutTechSupport »

We have launched a series of videos featuring David Wilkie GCF showing how to get the best from the Ultimat Futura and the Excalibur 5000. There is something in there for those new to framing, fully fledged framers and those aspiring to be one. It is easy to dip in & out, plus it is full of tips, tricks and ideas. You can see it on our website here https://bit.ly/3jtNEQE and we would love to get your feed back.
swany
Organisation: PC framing
Interests: framing & photography

Re: Keencut Framing Masterclass

Post by swany »

Yes Great videos I stayed up late last night watching all of them. I have the ultimat gold by keencut. it would be nice to do a video on alignment of the bottom fence as my machine seems to be out a wee bit.
Oldgrumpyface
Organisation: Frameology St Monans
Interests: Golf, Photography & cooking, then eating what I cook! (Ok I see the problem now!)

Post by Oldgrumpyface »

I’m working my way through them so many thanks for these as I’m finding them very useful.
Not sure it would be worth a video on its own but I recently changed the glass cutting wheel on my Excalibur and found it quite tricky and was unsure if I was doing it right. Might be good to combine & show how the experts change and setup the wheel and blades on both Excalibur and Ultimat.
Thanks again, Allan
KeencutTechSupport
Organisation: Keencut
Interests: Manufacturing the worlds finest cutting machines.

Post by KeencutTechSupport »

Thanks for the feedback, it's good to know you are finding them interesting and useful.

Allan,
We are in the process of making short video clips on all sorts of things and we will get one sorted on changing the glass cutting wheel. It is a straight forward process but there are a couple of things that make it easier to do, we'll get it underway.

Swany,
Setting up the bottom fence and the whole issue of checking and adjusting the squareness of the machine (applies to original Ultimat, Ultimat Gold and Futura) is another now on the list, watch this space as they say.

Any other 'short vid' requests and we will add them to the list also.