Sadly, need to sell my picture framing equipment

Say hello, and tell us a little about yourself.
Neil M
Organisation: None
Interests: Photography and picture framing

Sadly, need to sell my picture framing equipment

Post by Neil M »

Hi there,

Started framing around 3 years ago, here in Trowbridge (Wiltshire), and built up a selection of good equipment (Nobex 'Proman' Saw with Nobex 'Exact' Extension Arm, Logan Mountboard Cutter, Logan Studio Joiner, Logan Staple Gun etc etc).

After a slowish start, I was just getting in to it properly last April when I suffered a serious neck problem which culminated in fairly intensive neck surgery in November. Unfortunately, that's the end of this particular hobby for me!

I must have close to £600 of equipment and bits & pieces (buying prices when new). It's not been used very much, it's all in excellent condition and I'd like to sell it all as one lot for £200.

If anyone is interested, please email me at 'neil.montgomery@blueyonder.co.uk' and I'll send a full inventory by return.
IFGL
Organisation: Inframe Gallery Ltd
Interests: Films ,music and art, my wife and kids are pretty cool too.

Re: Sadly, need to sell my picture framing equipment

Post by IFGL »

Sorry to hear that Neil, you might get better results if you post this in the adverts sales and wants section, see pictures might be useful too.
Neil M
Organisation: None
Interests: Photography and picture framing

Re: Sadly, need to sell my picture framing equipment

Post by Neil M »

Hi IFGL,

Many thanks for the kind thought.

I did try to place an advert but, for some reason, I just couldn't get in to that section. Kept getting a message along the lines of 'your user name and password pairing don't match' (despite it 'matching' when I want to access this part of the forum!).

That's why I resorted to the approach you see now. Tbh, I don't expect to get too far with this on here but it may be worth a try!?

Regards,

Neil