can anyone help with supplying a deep frame like this?

Discuss Picture Framing topics.

PLEASE USE THE HELP SECTION
WHEN SEEKING OR OFFERING HELP!
daveym
Organisation: printer, designer
Interests: printing and all things design.

can anyone help with supplying a deep frame like this?

Post by daveym »

I'm looking for quite a contemporary white frame as per picture but it needs to be relativelty deep for a sculpture. I'm not sure if it's wood or something else used. I recently purchased a frame sample online thinking it might be the same but the internal rebate was a plain unpainted wood and I don't want this i need the colour to match the outer rebate so either white or black. The sculture I'm looking to place into the frame is approx 4cm thick and approx 9" high so the outside fo frame I require needs to be anything close to 11" x 11".

I'm looking for long term orders in white and also possibly black. I don't require mounts but do require backing card in specific single solid colours like in picture but preferbly some colours of my choice ie neon, but not sure if this is an option otherwise will just use the same style frame but in black with a white backing card. I possible i would also like the frame to sit as flush as possible on a wall so wanted to avoid using d-rings and string so anything else would be fine. Because I'm not reall clued up on framing i'm open to suggestions as to what would be the most suitable hanging to use though.

I look forward to hearing from anyone that can help. If possible please drop me a PM with prices and also based on ordering a single sample and in lots of 10.

regards

Dave
Attachments
love drug.jpg
love drug.jpg (290.78 KiB) Viewed 2219 times
Timh
Organisation: kingswood frames and mirors
Interests: framing and framing history manufacture of mouldings and decorated frames

Re: can anyone help with supplying a deep frame like this?

Post by Timh »

have sent you a PM