Reaching Out

Discuss Picture Framing topics.

PLEASE USE THE HELP SECTION
WHEN SEEKING OR OFFERING HELP!
Jamesnkr

Re: Reaching Out

Post by Jamesnkr »

Glimpse wrote:I have a busy framing shop and I have NEVER had someone specifically asking for hardwood. I have NEVER had anyone leave the shop because I don't offer hardwood or hand finished.
Oddly I too make money from framing pictures (though I don't make the same numbers of frames as you do). And I have NEVER had someone specifically asking for a FF moulding. I have NEVER had anyone not buy a frame from me because I don't frame football shirts. I have never had anybody refuse to pay the upgrade to AR glass because I have run out of ordinary glass.

If I were therefore to conclude that there is therefore no market for framing football shirts or FF frames or ordinary glass I should - rightly - be regarded as blinkered. Why is it different for you?

BTW 'backside' is not a term that I would use in front of my mother; I regard it therefore as swearing; don't you?
Glimpse

Post by Glimpse »

BTW 'backside' is not a term that I would use in front of my mother; I regard it therefore as swearing; don't you?
Nope, I'd have absolutely no qualms about using the word 'backside' in front of your mother. It's not swearing, never has been and never will be. :roll:
prospero

Post by prospero »

Say Goodnight Folks. :roll:
Watch Out. There's A Humphrey About