MORSO BA maintenance

Discuss Picture Framing topics.

PLEASE USE THE HELP SECTION
WHEN SEEKING OR OFFERING HELP!
Photal
Organisation: Photal Photography Gallery and Framers
Interests: Photography/Art and Design/Carpentry and Joinery/Nature/Rugby/Running/Music and seeing bands/Sci-fi

MORSO BA maintenance

Post by Photal »

Hello
Could anyone help me with an issue that I have with a MORSO BA. Could anyone come and give me some advice on the machine with regards to use, set up and maintenance?

I live in West Sussex, please message me if you can help!

Kind Regards Aaron
Aaron Broadhouse
David McCormack
Organisation: Framing
Interests: Cycling, walking, darkroom photography and laughing a lot!

Re: MORSO BA maintenance

Post by David McCormack »

Is that the bench top model you've got? Just looking at your post here about Morso cleaning, you say in that post that it is a BA but your photo shows a foot operated F model?

Try contacting neil@framingengineer.com mobile: 07793709123 for service and help.

If you post on here the particular issue you have then you may get an answer and be able to sort it yourself :D
"You know, there's a right and wrong way to do everything!"
Oliver Hardy.
https://www.instagram.com/davidaustinmccormack/
Photal
Organisation: Photal Photography Gallery and Framers
Interests: Photography/Art and Design/Carpentry and Joinery/Nature/Rugby/Running/Music and seeing bands/Sci-fi

Re: MORSO BA maintenance

Post by Photal »

David McCormack wrote:Is that the bench top model you've got? Just looking at your post here about Morso cleaning, you say in that post that it is a BA but your photo shows a foot operated F model?

Try contacting neil@framingengineer.com mobile: 07793709123 for service and help.

If you post on here the particular issue you have then you may get an answer and be able to sort it yourself :D
Hi David No it is the BA bench model hand operation. Cheers I will give them a call tomorrow.

Cheers
Aaron Broadhouse