Discuss Picture Framing topics.

PLEASE USE THE HELP SECTION
WHEN SEEKING OR OFFERING HELP!
Bobble
Organisation: Frameworks
Interests: Picture framing.

Help For Mark...

Post by Bobble »

In view of the exceptional circumstances poor Mark has encountered, his many F.F. friends would surely like to help in some small way.
His business in Devon will suffer greatly, especially if a new lease is involved. If someone with IT skills (not me!) could organise a crowd-funding site,
a few contributions would alleviate imminent financial worries. Any thoughts, folks or am I overstepping the Mark? Pun intended.
I found this site after 30 years of framing but still am in awe with the contributions and effort from the two main players!
Not your average framer
Organisation: The Dartmoor Gallery
Interests: Lost causes, saving and restoring old things, learning something every day

Re: Help For Mark...

Post by Not your average framer »

Thank you for the kind thought, but that's not remotely possible at this stage. I'm still waiting for the bars for access for the stairs and doorway to be installed and then for the physio-therapists determine that I am safe to use the stairs before anything can happen. Added to that the shop has not been sorted out since the move, I could just about find where everything was since the move, I don't think that would work for anyone else.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm having to take it one step at a time and re-opening the shop is not on the list yet.

Thanks,
Mark
Mark Lacey

“Life is short. Art long. Opportunity is fleeting. Experience treacherous. Judgement difficult.”
― Geoffrey Chaucer
poliopete
Organisation: Annie Lou Fine Framing
Interests: Caring for my wife, Picture Framing and Natural History

Re: Help For Mark...

Post by poliopete »

Bobble, what a great idea :clap: :clap:

Alas, like you I do not have the IT skills :oops: but count me in as a contributor :D

Peter.