Discuss Picture Framing topics.

PLEASE USE THE HELP SECTION
WHEN SEEKING OR OFFERING HELP!
Merlin
Organisation: Merlin Mounts
Interests: Aviation

At Long Last

Post by Merlin »

:D At long last a UK based forum for picture framers (sorry to non framers). I have been using The Grumble (USA) for advice and information. I hope this will build and become a useful aid to us framers in the UK..
John GCF
JRB

Hello

Post by JRB »

John, Just thought I would drop in and say hello from a USA Grumbler. Best of luck with your new forum. I hope it becomes as popular on your side of the pond as The Grumble is on ours.

John

John Baker Picture Frames
4735 Point Loma Avenue
San Diego, California 92107

619-223-5313
Framerguy
Organisation: S.T.B. Custom Framing and Gifts
Interests: Kayaking, outdoors photography, fishing, hiking, biking

Post by Framerguy »

Hi from the US,

I just registered today and am very glad to see another forum dedicated to professional framers. I know that alot of you in the UK have monitored and replied to topics on the US Grumble and I hope that this forum builds the following that we have on our forum. It is very beneficial to all concerned to share ideas and hints and tips from both sides of the pond with each other.

There are variations in many of the techniques used in the States and in other parts of the world and I applaud your new forum and plan to check in on a regular basis and contribute whatever I can to help make framing a better business for both you and myself.

Framerguy
If I don't have to feed it or take it for a walk, I can frame it!
AWG

Post by AWG »

Hello all. We are always looking for new sources of advice, technique and anything that can help our business grow. Of course, we're also always willing to share any advice, technique we can offer.
Tony & Kassandra Ulchar
Applewood Gallery & Framing