Wanted: Morso EH single phase

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
theprint.ninja
Organisation: The Print Ninja
Interests: I fly UAV's for arial photos, I spend my time printing high resolution canvasses and museum quality prints for private individuals and corporate clients alike

Wanted: Morso EH single phase

Post by theprint.ninja »

Looking at getting back into framing after a work accident left me disabled a few years ago. Need electric as no long have proper use of my legs to allow manual use. Anyone got a 240v single phase Morso EH available for sale.

Also looking for a canvas stretching machine of some description, and something like an M4 alfamachine 2 position under Pinner or such like
nicolaroyall
Organisation: Royall Fine Art
Interests: art, gardening, cooking

Re: Wanted: Morso EH single phase

Post by nicolaroyall »

Hello, I have a Morso EH which I would like to sell along with other framing equipment as I am now retiring due to health issues.I have had the Morso from new in 2010 and it is in excellent condition and only used on a limited basis and comes with two sets of blades.
theprint.ninja
Organisation: The Print Ninja
Interests: I fly UAV's for arial photos, I spend my time printing high resolution canvasses and museum quality prints for private individuals and corporate clients alike

Re: Wanted: Morso EH single phase

Post by theprint.ninja »

pm sent