morso gullotine, keenmount cutter and under pinner for sale

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
the greenman

morso gullotine, keenmount cutter and under pinner for sale

Post by the greenman »

i will have for sale at the end of may 2007 the equipment from my picture framing workshop
this consists of the following
MORSO F frame moulding guillotine with metric cutting scale left hand extension waste chute and spare set of blades and instruction manual

KEENCUT ULTIMAT GOLD 48" mount cutter very accurate mount cutter with micrometer adjustment with all standard equipment and spare blades and instruction manual

GIELLE F106M FOOT OPERATED UNDER PINNER will fire wedges for joining frames together a well made reliable foot operated under pinner will take wedges from 7mm to 15mm with instruction manual

FLETCHER MULTIMASTER POINTGUN this is the yellow fletcher gun which fires the double pointed barbed points with the hole in which can be used for fixing in the back of frames fixing canvases into frames and fixing box frames into frames a very useful all round framing point gun

all the above was purchased new by me in june 2003 and is in very good condition having had only light semi professional use

if you are interested in any of the above i can be contacted by email at neilandjane@icqmail.com

any buyers would have to be prepared to arrange the collection of the equipment from horsham west sussex

any questions you may have about the equipment i will be pleased to answer