Experienced Picture Framer looking for employment

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
jimmer123
Organisation: framing
Interests: sailing, painting, fishing, reading, driving, framing

Experienced Picture Framer looking for employment

Post by jimmer123 »

Hi

I am a very experienced commended picture framer living in Fife,Scotland. I have a wealth of experience in all aspects of picture Framing from bespoke pieces to contract framing and everything in between. Having been out of the framing industry for a little while now I am confident i could quickly bring myself up to speed with current styles and trends, I am very keen to get back to doing what i do best...Framing.

Aswell as having had my own Gallery/Framing studio in the past i have also been employed in a managerial role for a couple of companies.

I can commute to Edinburgh as well as through out Fife. I would also consider re-locating for the right offer (and have done this in the past, moving 500 miles)

I have been involved in framing projects for some major companies as well as major artists in my career as a framer.

If you would be interested in talking to me and would like to know more about my framing experience and ability then please don't hesitate to contact me, email is jgpecw@gmail.com

Many Thanks

James Peggie GFC