Taurus underpinner wedges for sale

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
johnbourne4
Organisation: J.M. Bourne ltd
Interests: fishing and traveeling

Taurus underpinner wedges for sale

Post by johnbourne4 »

I have a reasonable amount (250+boxes total) of Taurus (W & M Joyce Engineering) underpinner wedges for sale in any number of boxes at the following prices:

JPW 3.5H @ £2 per 10,000 box
JPW 5H @ £4 per 10,000 box
JPW 5S @ £4 per 10,000 box
JPW 7H £3 per 5,000 box
JPW 12S @ £7 per 7,000 box
JPW 12H @ £5 per 7,000 box
JPW 12HT @ £5 per 7,000 box

Also, 12 boxes of JPW15H-MG @£5 which I think were made for the minigraph underpinner

Some of the wedges listed were made for the Cyclone robot underpinner, but work perfectly well in our Taurus 292 underpinners

Given the weight, I would also need to charge carriage at £9.50 regardless of the quantity ordered.

I also have a Taurus 2KQE programmable underpinner for sale as well as some unused JPW Wedge firing hammers (front and back) for the 292 underpinner

If you are interested in any of these please send me a message for further information. Samples can be sent.
Timh
Organisation: kingswood frames and mirors
Interests: framing and framing history manufacture of mouldings and decorated frames

Re: Taurus underpinner wedges for sale

Post by Timh »

are these the PNU wedges that fit the Taurus 2K machine?
johnbourne4
Organisation: J.M. Bourne ltd
Interests: fishing and traveeling

Post by johnbourne4 »

I don't think they are for the 2K machine, I've just looked at Framers Equipment's site and there is a separate listing for PNU wedges, so that would imply that they are different. I'm sure the boxes I have would say PNU instead of JPW if they were for the 2K but if anyone out there disagrees I will bow to their superior knowledge.
monet208

Post by monet208 »

Did you sell your wedges for the taurus
you can text me on 0779 6178196
or monet208@blueyonder.co.uk
David
David