JM26 & laminate / Dibond / Acryic For Sale

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
metalman
Organisation: none
Interests: framing printing

JM26 & laminate / Dibond / Acryic For Sale

Post by metalman »

Hi all,

I have now downsized, and the following is up for grabs as a job lot or in part - make me an offer I cannot refuse!

I am selling my JM26 and some A1 sheets of 3mm Aluminium composite sheet, 3mm Optical CAST Acrylic and 3mm & 5mm black & white Foam PVC. There's about ten sheets of each. I am also selling my Drytac Laminating films and double sided mount film.

The JM26 is about two years old. I genuinely only ever used it four times, it's in mint condition; the rollers are unmarked and concentric. I print mainly matt fine art so it was a silly buy really!

The material is the first batch of each I bought, I never used it! Have to move now due to retirement and downsizing my home hence sale.

I'm looking for about £400 for the JM24, £7/sht Dibond, £9/sht Acrylic and not much on the Foam PVC although I think the black was pricey.

I'd love to sell the whole lot in one go, but realistically am happy to mix and match on a first come first served basis.

I'm in SW London but go to Brecon Wales Regularly so can deliver free if it's en route, or off-route for a small fee. Otherwise it will be collection from SW13 or Brecon.

Please contact me by email if anyone is interested. I will sort out some pictures and get more accurate details in the mean time.

Thanks for looking

Andy