Pistorius Underpinner

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
poliopete
Organisation: Annie Lou Fine Framing
Interests: Caring for my wife, Picture Framing and Natural History

Pistorius Underpinner

Post by poliopete »

Thanks to some of this Forum's members it works well. It's just not for me and besides, I don't like it.
My oldest (long term) framing friend in deepest Norfolk has two of these beasts proudly standing side by side each loaded with different size of wedge. He swears by them. Anyone considering this purchase should be aware that although they are built like tanks, spares are difficult to come by.
I have plenty of wedges to go with this and several full lengths of plastic moulding (I don't like that either) plus the correct glue for the moulding.
£100 the lot.
Thank you
Peter
poliopete

Re: Pistorius Underpinner

Post by poliopete »

Good evening all

My Pistorious under pinner is still for sale if anyone is interested In making me an offer.

There is a very interesting thread posted page 53 "General Discussion" re these machines.

Regards

Peter
poliopete

Re: Pistorius Underpinner

Post by poliopete »

In case anyone is vaguely interested;
My old Pistorius is now gone. I would like to post "NOW SOLD" but that would not be true, instead, I must write "NOW SWOPPED" for a nice selection of saleable moulding, both parties very pleased.
Peter