Hot Press HGP260 for sale

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
bayswaterf
Organisation: Bayswater Framing
Interests: All types of framing - Contract, bespoke and photographic printing

Hot Press HGP260 for sale

Post by bayswaterf »

Hi all,

I have a Hot press HGP260 for sale, hasn't been used for the last year or so but works perfectly. Our business has changed some what and now use jetmounters for bonding down. The glass has a few scracthes on the surface but doesn't affect the use of the machine. Also comes with the stand but no materials.

Ill get a few pics tomorrow when back in the workshop.

Can deliver within about 30 radius of Oxford for free but can arrange for delivery further afield or feel free to collect.

if interested please call me on 07590 671877 / 01865 351000 or email debbie@bayswaterframing.co.uk (i don't pick up my emails regularly)

All in £1250

As a side note i have stacks, probably 1000's of metres, of moulding that are surplus to requirements, mostly from Arqadia and currently don't have time to make up into frames to sell as ready mades, the moulding will be of varying condition and styles but if anyone would have use for it and would like to come and have a look and make an offer your more than welcome.

Simon