2 x Selwyns 1 x neilsen frame towers for sale!

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
PSHEMEK
Organisation: Chelsea Framers
Interests: reading non-fiction,music,snowbording,stand-up comedy

2 x Selwyns 1 x neilsen frame towers for sale!

Post by PSHEMEK »

CHELSEA FRAMERS has 2 x selwyn black velcro 10 sided frame towers for sale and one grey velcro Nielsen frame tower.

They are £150.00 each and are available for collection only.

These are in good condition and great for a small framing shop as space savers and showing multiple frames if you have run out of wall space.

Please get in touch via phone on 0207 351 6121 or email at info@chelseaframers.co.uk

Best

CHELSEA FRAMERS
Attachments
IMG_1160.JPG
IMG_1160.JPG (1.51 MiB) Viewed 2730 times
PSHEMEK
Organisation: Chelsea Framers
Interests: reading non-fiction,music,snowbording,stand-up comedy

Re: 2 x Selwyns 1 x neilsen frame towers for sale!

Post by PSHEMEK »

We are re-posting this advert with a reduced asking price of £50 -the Selwyns tower came as a pair and we've only been able to sell one unfortunately.. as the unit is in close to perfect condition it would be a terrible shame to just throw it out. We're happy to arrange for delivery for payment on the receiving end. It's approximately 180cm tall and 70cm wide, further specifications are easily found on Selwyn's website.

These are in good condition and great for a small framing shop as space savers and showing multiple frames if you have run out of wall space.

Please get in touch via phone on 0207 351 6121 or email at info@chelseaframers.co.uk

Best

CHELSEA FRAMERS
grahamdown
Organisation: The Village Framer
Interests: Photography, Mountainbiking

Re: 2 x Selwyns 1 x neilsen frame towers for sale!

Post by grahamdown »

If it helps, i was the person who bought one from Chelsea Framers albeit at a higher price and they are in very good condition and i have no regrets. i collected it and it just fitted in my Kuga.

regards,

Graham