Pricing software - half price!

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
Royall

Pricing software - half price!

Post by Royall »

In readiness for my full retirement when I'll be closing down all aspects of my framing business I've decided to offer my pricing software to FORUM MEMBERS ONLY at half price. It works on any laptop or desktop computer (PC's or Macs) and is available in both metric or imperial versions however it will not work on an iPad or tablet.

The discounted prices are as follows:

PC = £147.50
Mac = £197.50

For full details of the software (including a video) please take a look at www.framingsoftware.co.uk - if you want to "try before you buy" demos of the software are available at £25 each which will be deducted from the full price should you decide to buy the full version.

Only enquiries made via this forum will benefit from this discount - any other enquiries made via my www.framingsoftware.co.uk website will be at the normal price so please PM me so that I know where the enquiry has come from.
Mike Royall GCF
JFeig
Organisation: minoxy, LLC
Interests: non-fiction knowledge

Re: Pricing software - half price!

Post by JFeig »

What is the data base that is it written over?
Jerome Feig CPF®
http://www.minoxy.com
Royall

Post by Royall »

Hi

I notice that you're from the States - unfortunately my pricing software only prices in UK pounds.

Mike
Mike Royall GCF
JFeig
Organisation: minoxy, LLC
Interests: non-fiction knowledge

Post by JFeig »

That is why I asked what DB is used so that it can be modified.
Jerome Feig CPF®
http://www.minoxy.com
Jamesnkr

Post by Jamesnkr »

Royall wrote:Hi

I notice that you're from the States - unfortunately my pricing software only prices in UK pounds.

Mike
Since we moved from Lsd surely that makes no difference.
Royall

Post by Royall »

For anyone interested the software has been written using Filemaker Pro - as I stated in my earlier post it's been written for the UK market and prices in pounds. However if anyone outside of the UK wants to buy it and feel confident that they can convert it into dollars/euros or whatever then that's fine with me but I wouldn't be able to help out in any way.
Mike Royall GCF
DCS
Organisation: Durham City Studios
Interests: Photography and Framing

Post by DCS »

Can this be used on different computers?
For my sins I own and operate
http://www.durhamcitystudios.com
Royall

Post by Royall »

Yes, you can install it onto more than one computer but each one will act like a separate database i.e. the two computers will not "talk" directly to each other
Mike Royall GCF
Skinnymarinky
Organisation: Zinc White
Interests: Painting, Drawing, Sailing, Cycling, Re-using old materials - creatively.

Post by Skinnymarinky »

Surely one has to buy a copy of Filemaker Pro to run the pricing software... no?
Ed209
Organisation: Birchington Framing Centre
Interests: Guitar, woodwork, cycling Singing

Post by Ed209 »

I do like what I have seen of your software but my concern is future support and updates if you are just it! This equally applies to some others sole concern pricing programs. have you considered selling to or forming a company to further develop and guarantee updates.
My other job at present is as a gas engineer and I use a software for all my servicing, gas checks, invoices etc. that also sends out reminders for annual servicing/gas checks, unpaid invoices. been using it for years and have seen it develop from a fairly basic program to a widely used very comprehensive one, I would be totally in the S@"# if it was suddenly not available and all date inaccessible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Royall

Post by Royall »

Please note that my offer of half price software to Forum members ends in a weeks time on Thursday 31st August 2017.
Mike Royall GCF