Free Glass.......

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
Comfyjumper
Organisation: The Small Frame Company
Interests: Framing, auctions, antiques, boxers, gardening................

Free Glass.......

Post by Comfyjumper »

I have a quantity of small ready cut glass.....6x4, 7x5, 5x5....approx 200-300 pieces. I’m not likely to use them and they’ve been sitting under cover for too long...so they have to go. Free of charge, collection only from near Woodbridge, Suffolk.
abigkid
Organisation: David Ford
Interests: Picture framing, Hifi, cinema

Re: Free Glass.......

Post by abigkid »

Hi, I'd be really keen to have these is still available? I'm just starting out and this is exactly what I've been looking for. I could pick up sometime early next week? Thanks
Not your average framer
Organisation: The Dartmoor Gallery
Interests: Lost causes, saving and restoring old things, learning something every day

Post by Not your average framer »

Wow! What a great idea! I've got loads of cut to size glass from my off cuts, that I will be happy to donate to a good home as well. It's not just recycling and avoiding waste, but it may also be doing someone else a bit of good as well. Again collection only!

Maybe this could be the beginning of something that's going to grow into something bigger! :D

BTW, I can also do the same with off-cuts of backing board and mountboard. I will be reducing my stock of mouldings in the next few months as well.

I'm in Bovey Tracey in Devon.
Mark Lacey

“Life is short. Art long. Opportunity is fleeting. Experience treacherous. Judgement difficult.”
― Geoffrey Chaucer
Comfyjumper
Organisation: The Small Frame Company
Interests: Framing, auctions, antiques, boxers, gardening................

Post by Comfyjumper »

New home found, thank you!