Profitable Online Framing Business

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
yorkframing
Organisation: York Framing Studio
Interests: Photography & Astronomy

Profitable Online Framing Business

Post by yorkframing »

After many years framing, I am selling up and moving to the Yorkshire Dales.

I am looking to sell my online business to someone who has spare capacity to keep my regular customers happy.

www.boxframes.co.uk

This has been run as a sideline to my main contract framing business and turns over 40k Sales per year without any advertising. The majority comes from businesses who order on a regular basis. The domain name helps keep to the first page of google which helps generate new business without any effort.

http://boxframes.co.uk/box-frames/25mm- ... -box-frame

boxframe.co.uk domain is also included as I own this to stop anyone else running a site with a similar name.

The website was developed for me and the buyer will own the code without any subscriptions to pay.
Prices are calculated automatically by entering the price per meter of the wood and is very easy to add or take away sizes.
There is also the option to turn on or off the custom size feature allowing customers to get quotes on any size frame.

There is lots of scope to extend the website to sell standard or custom frames as well and the coding is simple and flexible enough to do this without any programming knowledge.

The business is for sale for £10,000 + vat
Stock mouldings to make the boxframes will be sold at 50% of the list price so this will help you recoup the initial outlay quicker and not leave me with unwanted mouldings.
All mouldings are current on the website and wrapped. I would not sell old scratched and unwanted mouldings.

Full support will be given to any buyer as my priority is to ensure supply to my regular customers is not disrupted.

Please contact me if you have any questions

Many thanks
Steve
yorkframing
Organisation: York Framing Studio
Interests: Photography & Astronomy

Re: Profitable Online Framing Business

Post by yorkframing »

This has now sold