HP Z6100 60" Printer & Extra's - For Canvas, Posters, Vinyl

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
philm
Organisation: CanvasCrew.co.uk
Interests: Football, family, work!

HP Z6100 60" Printer & Extra's - For Canvas, Posters, Vinyl

Post by philm »

This is an excellent working condition printer which produces amazing print quality on canvas, posters etc at great speeds and comes with many extras including:

- auto take up reel so that if you're printing a lot of prints it will automaticaly roll them up onto the 2nd spindle - perfect for overnight printing and long print runs
- HP Maintenance Kit 2 (worth £750 and will make servicing the printer next time it needs it very cheap)
- 2x User Maintenance kits Q6652-60132 Q6715A (currently selling separately on eBay for £170 each)
- Q6651 Setup Printhead Kit costs about £30. I've never used these but bought them ages ago just in case I ever needed any
- Several spare inks. All genuine HP. Some have been part used but some are full
- 2 new printheads worth about £260
- 3" core spindle adapters x2 sets worth about £80 (so you can use media on either a 2" core or 3")
- I will also include a roll of 60" photo paper with the printer

It has been used sparingly over the last year or so. It was fully serviced last April by Les at 1stCall4Service which included installing all of the parts which come in a HP Maintenance Kit 2, which is a full service that takes around 5 hours and includes the replacement of a lot of parts and recalibaration of the printer etc. You can see everything that is done on this major service here: https://goo.gl/k8uHjZ

Depending on how much use the next person has out of this printer, it will not need servicing again for a while. A heavily used printer should be done every 12 months or so, but this has only seen very light use so won't need doing for quite a while. The printer has been used daily but only for small volumes as I also have a 44" printer which is in use as well. I always leave it switched on as well so that it runs it's automatic maintenance checks and to ensure it never encounters any issues with dried heads etc. I am selling this 60" version as I have relocated and need some space back for other kit. I have always printed wirelessly using this printer so no messing with cables.

All inks used in the printer are 100% genuine HP Vivera pigment inks, fade resistant for 200+ years . Ink levels are as follows:
Magenta 319ml
Light Magenta 151ml
Photo Black 344ml
Matte Black 661ml
Yellow 312ml
Light Cyan 407ml
Light Grey 262ml
Cyan 378ml

This is a large amount of ink. As an example, I have just printed a 30" x 20" canvas with an edge for a deep frame. It's a full colour print and it has just used up 1.14ml of ink in total. There is currently 2.834 litres of ink in the printer.

The Maintenance Cartridge is currently at 41% so also has lots of life left in it.

The roll of canvas that is on the printer in my pictures is 44" wide, so you can see that there is additional space to the left. It will take any roll width up to 60" wide.

This printer also has a built in sprectrophotemeter so that you can profile your own paper to get a more colour accurate print. Basically, all you need to do is print a colour chart via the software and then the printer will scan the colours and build a custom profile for each type of paper that you use (canvas, matte photo paper, glossy photo paper, adhesive vinyl etc)

I am more than happy to show the printer in use, there are no problems with it at all. Can be shown and tested any time

The printer is located in Melton Mowbray, Leics. This is in-between Leicester and Nottingham so is close to the M1 and A1. I can also arrange delivery if required. I have a local chap who provides a great delivery service and I have use him to fetch stuff for me before and also to relocate my business. His prices are very competitive and he takes great care of whatever he is moving. He will provide this service for just 60p per mile (round trip). I'm happy to record a video of the printer in use if distance is a problem regards seeing it in use first.

I'm looking for £2,000 but I am open to sensible offers. Please message me on the forum if interested. I'm happy to give you a call about it if you'd like to know more, just send me your number and let me know when is best to call.

Thanks!
Phil
2.JPG
2.JPG (1.31 MiB) Viewed 1684 times
1b.JPG
1b.JPG (1.15 MiB) Viewed 1684 times
5.JPG
5.JPG (1.27 MiB) Viewed 1684 times
6.JPG
6.JPG (1.05 MiB) Viewed 1684 times
7.JPG
7.JPG (1.61 MiB) Viewed 1684 times