For sale picture display system

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
DeeMills
Organisation: Framed art
Interests: Crafts, walking,

For sale picture display system

Post by DeeMills »

Selwyns floor standing picture display system, 80”x28”x5 panel Easten. Excellent condition, approximately £1800 new, for sale £300 Ono. It is a brilliant way to display numerous pieces of art work in a small space and so easy to hang and remove the pictures when sold. This is now packed up ready to go but easy to reassemble. If you’re interested in this item it has to go ASAP due to my shop being refurbished, the work will hopefully start in the next two weeks. I did advertise this two months ago and straight away someone said they would like to buy if I could pack it up ready for collection. After four weeks of communicating with him Iv had no replies to my posts since 3rd April so I’m assuming he’s decided against it. Unfortunately I know this gives little time now for anyone else to make arrangements but I didn’t want to re-advertise sooner incase my posts had been missed.
Attachments
8AE995A7-CEC3-4DA0-A76D-B905AD8685D0.jpeg
8AE995A7-CEC3-4DA0-A76D-B905AD8685D0.jpeg (4.98 MiB) Viewed 1489 times