picture framing materials clearance

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
Not your average framer
Organisation: The Dartmoor Gallery
Interests: Lost causes, saving and restoring old things, learning something every day

picture framing materials clearance

Post by Not your average framer »

Sadly I will be disposing of quite a bit of stock from my shop in the next week to ten days. I won't have time to make a list of whats there, but it will be mostly mouldings and perhaps some mountboard too. It will be free to a good home. Generally speaking I don't think that people like to travel very far to collect somebody else's stock for disposal, after all everyone has their favorites and we are not all going to be stocking exactly the same stock.

So, being realistic it would say that if you are only traveling a short distance, it will be worth the trip. A large part of my stock is bare wood mouldings, but there will be some factory finished mouldings as well. Anyone interested drop me a PM. BTW, I'm located in Bovey Tracey in Devon. Might be helpful to someone just starting out.
Mark Lacey

“Life is short. Art long. Opportunity is fleeting. Experience treacherous. Judgement difficult.”
― Geoffrey Chaucer