Classic Cassese under pinners

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
doogey
Organisation: picture framers
Interests: art

Classic Cassese under pinners

Post by doogey »

ANYBODY INTERESTED IN MAKING ME AN OFFER?

Have 2 old classic Cassese D276 pneumatic underpinners!! they both used to work but have a couple of faults ie sticking movements, that a good clean up and service would probably resolve!! Have been standing in the workshop unused for a couple of years as i was always going to restore them!!! but have never got round to do it and now the space is needed, would seem a shame to sell as scrap, So was wondering would anybody be interested in these and what would you offer for them? The Red is a few years newer than the green, the green still has the old original very strong clamping system with the black rubber diaphragm which we had a few made when they discontinued this and replaced them all with the piston style clamp which is on the red model!! the green machine also has the round spinning table that attaches to it... normally to get them going its the air blocks inside need cleaning or overhauling with new rubber O rings which i'm sure are still available... i think i might even have a few left kicking about if anybody is interesting in the machines and may a spare diaphragm!!

j.jpg
j.jpg (80.1 KiB) Viewed 1751 times
jjj.jpg
jjj.jpg (79.68 KiB) Viewed 1751 times
jjjjj.jpg
jjjjj.jpg (96.41 KiB) Viewed 1751 times