Keencut System 4000 - CHEAP as chips

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
MarkR32
Organisation: G58 Framing
Interests: Rugby, Food, Family, Framing

Keencut System 4000 - CHEAP as chips

Post by MarkR32 »

Another giveaway

My Keencut 4000, needs some TLC since moving over to the new workshop.

It has served me very well, and comes with a new MDF cutting head, but will need some love.

As i had low ceiling i had to remove the extendable legs and prop it up, i have one of the metal legs but the other has wandered off, this is just a bit of cheap spare metal tube so easy to replace.

As with the older machines you will need to replace the bolts but the measures are all there and true.

So the price .. FREE !!!

I need to space so 1st come first served
Not your average framer
Organisation: The Dartmoor Gallery
Interests: Lost causes, saving and restoring old things, learning something every day

Re: Keencut System 4000 - CHEAP as chips

Post by Not your average framer »

A System 4000 for free and no response, I thought that there would be some real interest from day one, for the benefit of anyone who does not know what a Keencut System 4000 is, this is what it looks like:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/wb_public/img/ ... 56599f.jpg

It cuts Glass, Perspex, MDF, Backing board and mount board to size. I've had one since about 2001, they are built like tanks, easy to fix if anything goes wrong and built to last. For any newbies who have not heard of them, they're a great bit of kit, especially when offered for free to a good home, as is the case with this one. The missing leg is no big deal, the leg slides up inside the frame and that my well be where it is, but it's a doddle to slide an off the shelf bit of wood into the same hole, tighten the clamp screws and your good to go. Surely someone wants it!
Mark Lacey

“Life is short. Art long. Opportunity is fleeting. Experience treacherous. Judgement difficult.”
― Geoffrey Chaucer
Tom Chambers
Organisation: Framed By TC
Interests: Photography

Post by Tom Chambers »

Mark,

Have sent you a PM about this.

Cheers
Tom
MarkR32
Organisation: G58 Framing
Interests: Rugby, Food, Family, Framing

Post by MarkR32 »

Erm Sold, if you can sell something that's free.... I don't know .

Pending collection

Thanks